Monday, July 9, 2007

Away for a bit.

Well, I'm going away for that 3 days 2 nights Lorne trip so I won't be able to post anything here for a while...until Thursday at least! However, I've got my trusty pad (that's drafting/scripting pad...get your minds out of the gutter!) with me to scribble my ideas down on, and Theo's given me more ideas about possibly including my favourite cartoon of all time, Animaniacs, to our scripts. Not sure what there is to do at Lorne, so if I'm not doing too much during my down time, I'll flesh out some scripts.

We'll see if I can overload this blog with new posts/ideas when I come back, eh? Hopefully I'll have a lot of material to work with when I'm back...which means I'm overloading Theo even more! Haha!

OoooO...two fans perhaps? Let's spread the "gospel" of this blog, Reverend Theo!

With regards to the "40 days in the desert"...I think you'll have to ask Sharon about that one. Not sure who's kept it, if it's even BEEN kept!

No comments: