Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Apologies for the lack of posting

Sorry I haven't posted in yonks. Between being ousted from my casual job and needing to look for something new (and more permanent), I just haven't had the time or motivation to properly come up with new ideas...and more importantly, new scripts.

And I don't quite feel as inspired as before to churn out scripts anymore. I'm not sure whether it's because of my changing priorities in real life, especially with that whole job thing occupying the bulk of my thought-time, or something else entirely.

I must honestly say that a part of it would be attributed to not having actually seen too many drafts for the scripts that have been written so far. So far there's been the draft for the Devastator and Ladiesman217 scripts...and that's all. :(

I know it's my fault for churning out way too many scripts over a short period of time, and it coincides with Theo's re-exam, plus the other stuff he needs to do in real life. But at the moment, I don't think I'll contribute more scripts until I've at least given Theo a chance to catch up on some of the scripts that have been posted already. It'd only be unfair to him to churn out even MORE scripts and add more burden on him.

4 votes so far! So we've got at least four readers, albeit irregular readers? I wonder if people know they can actually vote for MORE than one favourite...

No comments: