Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ideas will come flowing from me...probably 28 days later

heh. Looks like I've got to change my font colour while this blog is still using the default black background! Feel free to change the background anytime you want to, Theo.

Anyway, my first post in this blog! And I didn't even know this blog existed until I came online this morning! Since I AM a self-professed geek (and not nerd...we know that geeks are so much cooler than nerds), it seems that this type of site would suit me to a T. Especially since I'll be one of those participating and contributing ideas to this blog, dedicated to "publishing" our very own comic/web comic/cartoon strip/web strip/potential movie in the making.

Sooooo...I wonder how we go about doing this? Surely we have to start from somewhere and not randomly post a blog entry (like I'm doing right now) asking about how we're going to do this?

Thoughts!

No comments: